Coffee and alcohol are so sexy. Everything is melted in a delicious menu called Breakfast in Sicily! for coffee lovers, every cup of coffee is a celebration. Like me lucky to find an iced coffee recipe that involves liquor and coffee. But most important of all this is a coffee recipe that this one is not complicated, easy and the necessary materials are very flexible and can be changed according to taste. From the wide-paced let’s peek at the recipe. Good luck!
- Double espresso shots. Use your favorite espresso blend or coffee.
- 1 or 2 ice cubes
- 15 grams simple syrup
- 30 grams Averna (typical Italian liquor that has the characteristics of full bodied, smooth.You can choose another type of liquor if you like).
- Orange slices.
- Juice of oranges or grapes. Customized.
- 60 grams of soda
How to make :
- Prepare a double shot of espresso to be used.
- Prepare ice cubes on a glass to be used
- Mix double espresso with ice cubes. Let the ice cubes melt.
- Then enter Averna and stir until evenly distributed.
- Add another ice cube and then put the soda followed by a simple syrup.
- Finally add slices of oranges and juice of oranges or grapes.
- Breakfast in Sicily is ready to accompany your day